Over the last six years, I have been a regular writer for the following publications:
- Men's Health, India - India Today Group of publications
- Complete Wellbeing
- Mother & Baby
- Columnist for Sunday DNA
- BBC Good Food - India
- In flight magazines
In partnership with a friend, I have another blog - Tambrahmrage Cooks- to keep alive traditional Tamil Brahmin recipes that will soon be lost if not recorded / documented.
Please contact me if you want to work with me on the following:
- Nutrition consulting / workshops / speaking engagements addressing children, adults and corporates
- Writing on food, health and other lifestyle related topics for newspaper columns, magazines, websites and products.
- Blogging for food brands, health brands etc.
- Consulting services for restaurants on creating healthy menus and modifications
- Handling social media for health and food related brands
- Key Opinion Leader services in nutrition and food
You can write to me at saffrontrail (at) gmail (dot) com
Please understand that I do not work for free, or in exchange for blog-links or bylines. I'll appreciate it if you do not waste either your or mine, asking me to work for you in exchange for (link) love and/or fresh air.
Saffrontrail - the food blog was started in May 2005 to showcase healthy vegetarian home cooking. Being a medical doctor with a specialization in nutrition, the blog reflects my own interests in healthy eating. The blog has a variety of recipes from across the world, most of the posts having a tip or two touching upon nutrition.
I also review products, restaurants and any other food events if I think it falls under the scope of my blog.
The numbers [as of Feb 2013]
- Over 2 million hits so far (2912761)
- Google Page Rank: 3
- Page views per month~50,000
Saffrontrail on Twitter - 10300 followers (18 April, 2013)
Saffrontrail page on Facebook - 2857 Likes (18 April, 2013)
Feed subscribers + blog followers ~2500
Klout score - 59
Work with me on
- Recipe development (Vegetarian, healthy cooking) for restaurants or take-aways
- Magazine stories featuring healthy recipes or healthy eating
- Newspaper columns on healthy eating / cooking / nutrition
- Writing stories on nutrition / food / health
- Interviewing doctors / chefs / food-business people from Bangalore
- Reviewing health and wellness facilities in and around Bangalore
- Reviewing restaurants in Bangalore
Mail me a line at saffrontrail[at]gmail[dot]com or find me on twitter [@saffrontrail] if you have something to interest me.
My blog and me have been featured in Femina, Vogue, Time Out, New Indian Express and India Today among others. To take a peek into what they have to say, do check the Press & Mentions page.
For a Press Kit, mail me on the address given above.