It's a bit late in the week this time, but should get down to posting it on Mondays, now on.
- Cooker vegetable pulao with MTR Pulao Masala and tadka-wala raita
- Rajma Roll ups - Cooked Rajma sauted with onions and tomatoes, salt and chilli powder, rolled up into thick rotis - a perfect TV dinner to curl up and watch American Idol
- Pepper roti from Simply Trini Cooking recommended by Cynthia of Tastes like Home, with some modifications but tasted fab nevertheless. Our friend visiting us over the weekend loved it - it is one of the perfect eats to go along with a chilled beer in the summer evenings.
- Made Bisi Bele Baath after a long time. I've been following this recipe I found from this blog for about 3 years now - made it innumerable times - a perfect one pot dish - try it if you haven't yet, with this recipe, you can't go wrong.
- Have made Talimpu inspired Cabbage thuvaiyal some three times already - it featured once again on this week's menu. My aunt and uncle who got a first taste of it couldn't even figure that there was cabbage in this chutney - so this one goes for all you cabbage haters! I made it by roasting red chillies and udad dal, sauteeing the cabbage till soft and grinding it with some soaked tamarind, coconut and salt - with the mandatory tadka of curry leaves, mustard seeds and udad dal on the top- quick to make and perfect with rice.